Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Stockings

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had to make some Christmas Stockings this year...I thought I'd share pics of them. 

I have made all of my family's stockings for the last 17 years.  I love the felt kits that various manufacturers create, and that began when I was a teenager.  I have yet to make one for myself, but my daughter, husband, and my sister and all her kids (and spouses, both current and former).  This year, because I didn't have time last year, I made a stocking for her new husband, Chris, and one for the latest addition to the family, Milo. 

Because Milo's had a LOT of teeny pieces, I did his first. 

Chris' was a piece of cake by comparison! 

They loved them, and I enjoyed stitching them.  I bought both kits online at http://www.merrystockings.com/ for reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment